iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Electra Woman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Electra Woman
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son found me an unopened Electra Woman doll at a comic store over the weekend. He was so excited. I thought it was so cute, I would love to also find Sigmund and the Seamonsters from that series. He said "you should tell everyone on the Rewind that I found it", I wasn't sure if anyone else would be as excited as he and I were.

What are some of your favorite collectibles?

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one day I will huy those KISS dolls.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SkinnyPuppy
Master Rewinder
Member # 2354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SkinnyPuppy   Email SkinnyPuppy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis ("Oh, mighty Isis. . ." hehe, from the tv show). Though I have disagreed with you on a few issues, I have to say that, firstly, you come up with great topics, second, you have a rich and vivid memory of your past wich I love to read (you should consider taking up writing, if you haven't already), and third, you have a really cool son!

I had no idea there were Electra Woman dolls. I loved that show as a kid, as I did all those slightly bizzarre, somewhat surreal Kroft Superstar shows.

I think I had more to say but it seems to have exited stage left, even. hehe

Posts: 278 | From: Austin, TX USA | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have an Elecra Woman figure. The figure and box art is amazing. I love the design. Too bad they didn't make a Dynagirl figure to go with it.
I wish someone would make some filmation action figures... Shazam, Isis, Ark II, Jason Of Star Command, Space Academy... I would buy every one of those!!!!

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I would love to have a Mego Isis doll, but they sell so high. I saw the Vh-1 Where are they now epsiodes? The same one Joanna Cameron was on, Judy Strangis who played Dyna Girl was on. She still had the outfit, she looked like she had some other stuff too, like a board game. I would love to get a lunchbox of Isis, and Shazam but I don't think they ever made them, does anyone know? I have never seen them on Ebay ever.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On I LOVE THE 70s (VH1) they had a Blythe doll. I dont remember those, but my little girl was freaking out "GOTTA HAVE ONE!!!" There on eBay for like $100 each. It has a small body,big head and huge evil eyes that change color.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I remember seeing those too, but I don't remember them either when they came out, they were very scary looking. The one doll I remember having and loved was Tiffany Taylor, she was really big, she wore a gold sequined dress, and her hair changed from blonde to brunette.

I remember when I was 9 and got the Bionic Woman Doll and the Bionic Beauty Saloon for Xmas-that was my favorite Xmas ever.

mamamiasweetpeaches
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
my sisters used to torture me with Tiffany Taylor! She looked like she had a lobotomy...that part of her head that was twistable. They sell those on eBay too!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home