iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Cliffhangers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cliffhangers
Bionic Bigfoot
Rewind Legend
Member # 2490

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bionic Bigfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember the late 70's series called Cliffhangers? I would love to get my hands on this series. I couldn't wait each week to find out what was going to happen next. It was an hour long show made up of three shorter shows that had cliffhanger endings each week. One show was about Dracula teaching at a college where he would kill girls at night on the campus and the daughter of one of his victims teamed up with a descendant of the Van Helsings and they are trying to kill him. I remember Dracula had a tight afro or something.
Another one of the shows dealt with a secret world beneath the earth that a cowboy stumbled onto. and the last show was called "Stop Susan Williams." It starred Susan Anton. She was a reporter going all over the world trying to catch a murderur or something. I remember one episode where she was in the Amazon in a tiny boat and there were pirahna or something.
Does anyone else remember this show. It was soooo cool! If anyone knows where I can find copies of this please let me know.

Posts: 1708 | From: Dallas | Registered: Mar 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home