iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Hey THere .....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey THere .....
shivan
Rewind Curious
Member # 2415

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for shivan   Author's Homepage   Email shivan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey THere am New register Here ,,I just registered From yestrday ,,,,and it Seems To be such a Nice Website But am Wondering if I it's able to Search On Movies in Here or If The People will Help me out to Know a name of a Movie Or The actors in It !!!!???? can I do some thing Like This one Here ???!!!! [Confused]
Posts: 5 | From: Kurdistan ( Iraqi Kurdistan ) | Registered: Feb 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you can ask about movies and actors on the meaasge boards...the people here are pretty good with 70s & 80s info. Another good place to look is imbd.com
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home