iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Wonder Woman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wonder Woman
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started buying all the episodes through Columbia House. We watched a different episode the last 2 nights. I don't remember them so it is like all new to me. But, it is so awesome, because Wonder Woman's whole concept is about women being in control, and not letting a man dictate their life. And she really had a message she was putting out on that show. It was great.
Lynda Carter, has got to be probably one of the most beautiful women ever on television. Her face was absolutely perfect. Her body was different too, than what I think alot of people think a woman should look like. She was very tall, and very curvy. She looked strong, and it was so cool to watch again. It is too bad that women really don't have that on tv anymore, I think we have degressed not progressed when it comes to women in tv shows-all they are doing is flinging their bod out there, with no rhyme or reason for it.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit
Master Rewinder
Member # 1904

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Email Jessica Rabbit 2 Russian Rabbit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello isis! I know what your saying i loved wonder woman when i was little and yeah she was naturally beautiful without being sleezy. Now days women on tv seem to be full of plastic and act like dumb tart's not a good example, i remember when my mum and dad bought me a wonder woman outfit i was about 5 or 6 and it was great spinning round pretending i was her! She wasn't exposed as a sex godess, but she sure was and classy too!
Posts: 317 | From: South East London England | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puma_NZ
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 2323

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Puma_NZ   Email Puma_NZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya,

What a crack up!!!lol.. I use to spin around when I was little in hope that I would change into that cool outfit she had on [Roll Eyes]

She rocked!!

Posts: 12 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home