iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 70's Movies » Josie and the Pussycats

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Josie and the Pussycats
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to love them, do they play on T.V anywhere now, or can you buy them anywhere???
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis:

You might want to click here:
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0065307/sales

And here...:
http://www.archiecomics.com/josies_house/josie_button_frame0012.html

If you are interested in any of their recordings:
http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=UIDCASS70311201134482700&sql=A88jweaw54x07

Finally, did you know there was a live-action movie version of the cartoon a few years ago? I haven't seen it, but I can't figure out why they didn't make an animated version of it instead.

(click below):
http://www.josiethemovie.com

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They still play it on either CARTOON NETWORK or BOOMERANG.
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, the Josie and the Pussycats movie, was horrid, I could only stomach 20 minutes of it. It was gross. I hate Tara Reid, she just drives me nuts, in anything I have ever seen her in, and anybody that thinks Carson Daly from MTV is the hottest ticket in town....yuck, why do all the girls like him, I don't find him even slightly attractive. They have remade everything that was a cartoon in to a movie, there isn't much left, but Magilla Gorilla.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis9968 closed off with:
quote:
...They have remade everything that was a cartoon in to a movie, there isn't much left, but Magilla Gorilla.
Ssshhh! Not so loud! Don't give 'em any ideas!
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to post that the movie was terrible but why is when I say that people think Im being "catty"???? Like I am 32 and dont like JOSIE & THE PUSSYCATS or CHARLIES ANGELS> Me-OW! hahaha. Yes, the movie sucked. It was stupid. Aside from that, The cartoons took place in the 60s-70s. The movie is modern day. And the cartoon had ultra-bitchy Alexandra where the movie had Alexandra as a bit part.(and I hated the girl they chose to play her. Where was the skunk hair????) tara Reid....dont get me started. And Carson Daley is SO over-rated. when are they going to get rid of him???? i'd take Martha Quinn over him ANY day!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home