iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What 80s movie never gets old? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What 80s movie never gets old?
MIKE THE PIPER
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9873

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MIKE THE PIPER   Author's Homepage   Email MIKE THE PIPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
Hardbodies is awesome as is fast times and Beverley hills cop,I see you like porky's and screwballs mike.

Have you ever seen the likes of hot dog the movie,the party animal,private school,batchelor party,my tutor etc.

I purchased hard bodies on DVD,it had both parts 1&2,I had seen part 1 before way back on vhs and loved it but had never seen part 2.

i thought the second one was a bit of a stinker!

I have seen all of them except for HOT DOG.
Ya, HARDBODIES 2 wasn't that great but somehow I still watch it once in a while.
I still Love all that juvenile high school comedy. There are a few others that I have such as JOY STICKS, HOTS,REVENGE OF THE NERDS etc. One movie that I recently got was MEATBALLS but quite frankly it was a bit of disappointment.

Most of my 80's stuff
 -
 -

[ 06. February 2015, 10:28: Message edited by: MIKE THE PIPER ]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mike you sure you didn't take a photo of my shelf.

i'll tell you which ones i have from your photo

joysticks,hots,screwballs, wow! i didn't know wild life was on dvd,my vhs of it is in a pretty bad way,revenge of the nerds 1,fast times,spring break,fletch,weekend at bernies 1,caddyshack,hot pursuit,hardbodies 1&2,private resort,the flamingo kid,animal house,summer school,stir crazy,spies like us,fraternity vacation,police academy 1&2 and the first beverley hills cop.

i've just noticed porkys,i've got 1 on blu ray,2nd on dvd and 3rd on vhs.

you got a great comedy collection there.

there's a couple i couldn't quite make out,what's the first cover before losin it and the one between spring break and beach balls.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MIKE THE PIPER
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9873

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for MIKE THE PIPER   Author's Homepage   Email MIKE THE PIPER   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The one beside Losin It is actually my 2nd copy of Hardbodies 1&2.
The one beside spring break is a combo disk
South Beach Academy/Rock'n Roll High School Forever.

Missing from the pic is
Police Academy 5&6
The Sure Thing

Always looking for more suggestions !

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the sure thing is great mike,have you not got better off dead or one crazy summer?

here's just a few random suggestions off the top of my head from my collection

loverboy
bachelor party
mischief
bad manners aka growing pains
private school
hot dog - the movie
three o'clock high
loose screws (screwballs 2)
my tutor
just one of the guys
volunteers
making the grade
whoopee boys
night shift
beach girls

what's dirty work like,is it any good?

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MIKE THE PIPER
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9873

Rate Member
Thanks for the suggestions !

Currently looking for
ScrewBalls 2
Hot Dog
Calendar Girl
Three O'clock High

The first 2 seem a little expensive on Ebay and Amazon at the moment.

[ 07. February 2015, 19:50: Message edited by: MIKE THE PIPER ]

sdbax1@comcast.net
Rewind Curious
Member # 37396

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sdbax1@comcast.net   Author's Homepage   Email sdbax1@comcast.net   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I would say:
Somewhere In Time
The Karate Kid Triligy
Back To The Future
Dirty Dancing
St. Elmos Fire
Beverly Hills Cop Triligy
Sharky's Machine
Flashdance
Firtborn

Posts: 7 | From: Lithonia, Georgia | Registered: Nov 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jakey V
Master Rewinder
Member # 37348

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jakey V   Email Jakey V   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Caddyshack seems to be watched many times by a lot of people.
Posts: 204 | From: Columbus, OH | Registered: A Long Time Ago! | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home