iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need help finding movie title, please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help finding movie title, please
WIng0
Rewind Curious
Member # 9278

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for WIng0   Email WIng0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember the name of the movie for the life of me, but it's about this guy who stumbles upon this town where the day just keeps repeating, then later finds out everyone is dreaming because they're are some guys can that change the entire shaped of the town at a wim with this machine or something. Similar to the movie that came out a year ago with Leo Decap. Hope that's a good enough description....
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WIng0
Rewind Curious
Member # 9278

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for WIng0   Email WIng0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't remember the name of the movie for the life of me, but it's about this guy who stumbles upon this town where the day just keeps repeating, then later finds out everyone is dreaming because they're are some guys that can change the entire shape of the town at a wim with this machine or something. Similar to the movie that came out a year ago with Leo Decap. Hope that's a good enough description....

*Edit*

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That really sounds like Dark City (1998)
Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WIng0
Rewind Curious
Member # 9278

Rate Member
THAT'S IT! Thank you!
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My pleasure! Love the movie, and Jennifer Connelly
Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WIng0
Rewind Curious
Member # 9278

Rate Member
I do as well, loved her in Labyrinth, she's my favourite 80's actress, and she's damn hot to boot.
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree on Jennifer! As a friend of mine so perfectly put it, "The worst happened: Jennifer Connelly won an Oscar. Which means, she will never be naked in a film again..." :-)
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home