iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » the name of a horror movie about a little girl with a pizza cutter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the name of a horror movie about a little girl with a pizza cutter
witownguy
Rewind Curious
Member # 1217

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for witownguy   Email witownguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i need to know the name of a movie about a little girl who is haunted by another little girl. one scene is the girl going up the stairs with a pizza cutter rolling on the banister. it ends with the girl stairing at her parents from the end of the bed. please know the name of this movie and tell me. witownguy@yahoo.com
Posts: 3 | From: Pound, WI 54161 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
AnnaBanana
Rewinder
Member # 41

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for AnnaBanana   Email AnnaBanana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless there's the pairing of a pizza cutter and a bannister in more than one movie (ha!), that must be "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME".
Posts: 36 | From: Northern California | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
witownguy
Rewind Curious
Member # 1217

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for witownguy   Email witownguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no it's not "happy birthday to me". it may have just been made for tv. i think the girls may be sisters?.
Posts: 3 | From: Pound, WI 54161 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
AnnaBanana
Rewinder
Member # 41

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for AnnaBanana   Email AnnaBanana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, how many girls roll pizza cutters on bannisters?!?!?

Sorry, I don't know this other one. :(

Posts: 36 | From: Northern California | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie is called Don't Go To Sleep. A made for tv movie in 1982 starring Valerie Harper (who plays the mother).
...a girl dies in an accident and then comes back to haunt her younger sister..and forces her to kill others.

the scene where the dead sister is at the foot of her parents bed is freaky. i love it. i first saw it on regular tv years ago.

it can be purchased on ebay but a good amount of ppl usually bid on it.

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right you are, Ronnie.

Dennis Weaver as the dad who gets fried in the bathtub with a radio. The kid from Poltergeist gets shoved off a roof. It all begins when the little sister gets her shoelaces tied together as a joke, but then the family car explodes before she can get out.

Pretty creepy for a tv film.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
SHEGOTGAME
Master Rewinder
Member # 476

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for SHEGOTGAME   Email SHEGOTGAME   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were the sisters twins?
Posts: 228 | From: Elizabethtown, PA, USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
semshdy
Rewind Curious
Member # 1099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for semshdy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep, that's it. thanks everyone! and it can be bought at amazon for about $25.
Posts: 10 | From: Pound, WI 54161 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home