iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Fire With Fire (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fire With Fire
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bamersy, thank you so much for the heads up! I haven't seen this since it last aired on HBO probably 10 years ago. Can't wait to watch it! Thank God for netflix [Smile]
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] I've been on a mission of sorts to watch all Craig Sheffer movies (even the crappy ones of which there are quite a few!) and happened to notice the "play" option under FWF!
Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where have you guys been? This happened last month! And you call yourselves Sheff Heads [Razz]
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's even funnier is this morning I went to Netflix and put FWF in my queue and automatically went "grrrr Craig Sheffer" and searched his movies....already had NightBreed in my queue! haha

I'm right there with ya Bamersy [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Secret Admirer:
Where have you guys been? This happened last month! And you call yourselves Sheff Heads [Razz]

FWF got on my radar again right before I found the Rewind. I have a good VHS-other than waiting for a true DVD release, I never thought to look it up on Netflix. It's pretty cool they run OOP movies-I wonder if it helps gauge interest?
Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
Muffy-I saw Nightbreed in the theater. The guy with the Jay Leno/moon head didn't work for me, but picturing a young, good looking Craig when I later read the book did [Wink]
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never seen it Bamersy.....are you telling me to skip it?

I really love that Netflix has some unknown OOP's in instant watch....I actually "saved" Date With an Angel and it showed up in instant watch a week later!! maybe the key is saving stuff your interested in?

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
I remember liking it-enough to later read the book, the moon face was just too phony though. From what I understand, there was a lot of conflicts during the filming between Clive Barker and the film studio, and a lot of footage was cut.

I've had an OOP Craig movie saved for a long time that's supposed to be available at the end of the month-Blue Desert. I also had Timerider-The Adventures of Lyle Swann saved and it's now available too.

Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Muffy and Bamersy.. while we're discussing Craig's List.. did either of you know that Craig Sheffer voiced Mick in the "Teen Wolf" cartoon series? I heard that he used it as training for Hardy Jenns in "Some Kind of Wonderful".. I watched it on Saturday mornings, but had no clue at the time that Sheffer was the voice.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooh, I gots to get my Netflix streaming!! Can't wait to see this in clear form! My VHS is shot [Frown] ...
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home