iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Anyone remember the name of this 80s movie...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone remember the name of this 80s movie...
Bodhi Zephyr
Senior Rewinder
Member # 9067

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bodhi Zephyr   Email Bodhi Zephyr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...it's circa mid-to-late 80s -- It's about a guy who meets a girl in the summer and thinks she has fallen for him because of his slick new summer tan. As summer fades so does his tan, so out of desperation he does his upmost to maintain his tan, and the girl. I can't for the life of me remember what the rest of the movie is about, but that was the main part that memory just won't let go of... if anyone can help, mucho appreciated! Gotta find out how to keep my tan before the summers out! Thanks

Ps - There is one scene I remember where he's in his garden, in the autumn in a sleeping bag trying to catch some rays but freezing his *** off in the process.

[ 04. August 2010, 11:31: Message edited by: Bodhi Zephyr ]

Posts: 67 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Aug 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disney movie - 'Student Exchange':

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094063/

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bodhi Zephyr
Senior Rewinder
Member # 9067

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bodhi Zephyr   Email Bodhi Zephyr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks logan5, you're awesome, well remembered!! Now if only this was on dvd!
Posts: 67 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Aug 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ml2CoolCat
Rewind Curious
Member # 9093

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Ml2CoolCat   Email Ml2CoolCat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im looking for the name of a movie from the 80's probably early 80's where there a bunch of kids running around like gansters shooting what looked like hard boiled eggs or some kind of white globs from tommy guns i know its not much information but i would appreciate it if someone could help me thanks
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bugsy Malone (1976)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074256/

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ml2CoolCat
Rewind Curious
Member # 9093

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Ml2CoolCat   Email Ml2CoolCat   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you secret ive been trying to get that one for a while it is appreciated
Posts: 6 | Registered: Aug 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home