iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Night of the Comet - The DMK Arcade Edition (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Night of the Comet - The DMK Arcade Edition
Cometman
Rewind Curious
Member # 8999

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cometman   Author's Homepage   Email Cometman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelli was in Midnight Witness 1993 with Jan-Michael Vincent.She had to wear a pregnancy pillow which was a Hoot.Sam & Mike 1999,she was also a producer in this award winning short.
Sam & Mike

Slayground released in 1983 was filmed before Kelli did FTRH.
 -  -  -  -  -  -

[ 09. July 2010, 19:00: Message edited by: Cometman ]

Posts: 6 | From: San Jose | Registered: Jul 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan H.
Rewinder
Member # 6668

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Morgan H.   Email Morgan H.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the link Cometman

I'm shocked that there is so many Night Of The Comet lovers here. None of my buddies have a clue when I talk bout it. I think next time I'll just say it's the movie with the gum chewing cheerleader from FTARH.

Posts: 31 | Registered: Mar 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cometman
Rewind Curious
Member # 8999

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cometman   Author's Homepage   Email Cometman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelli has a blog where she posts current stuff.
Kelli65 Blog

Posts: 6 | From: San Jose | Registered: Jul 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cometzombie
Rewind Curious
Member # 9047

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cometzombie   Author's Homepage   Email cometzombie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For fans of the film, I run a Night of the Comet fansite at www.nightofthecomet.info
Posts: 3 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK | Registered: Jul 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have an excellent site devoted to the movie.

Anyone else have this feeling that Willy and the Stock Boys have arrived?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That site is a gem, Cometzombie. Good work!
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ryantbo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 8508

6 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for ryantbo   Author's Homepage   Email ryantbo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Valley:
[QB] "Let's play a game, it's called scary noises." 

To this day I still say "This is REALLY annoying" Reg's comment when she discovers DMK on the video game

Posts: 16 | From: Philadelphia | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 6  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was this just a dream, or did Kelli Maroney really post in this thread?
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Secret Admirer. It was most certainly not a dream.

Why don't you send her an e-mail at her official website? [Smile] [Wink]

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Secret Admirer.. that was hilarious! Totally a move I would have made.

Okay.. Tiffany has advised me that she loves "Chopping Mall", but has never seen "Night of the Comet". She is planning on watching it soon. So awesome!

I told her if she enjoyed Kelli Maroney in "Chopping Mall" .. to get ready for some fun with "Night of the Comet".

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley [Wink]

Man... Chopping Mall and then Night Of The Comet, a terrific two-punch!

Lovers with Cassie: I can't send Kelli an email, because remember I'm a 'secret' admirer [Smile]

[ 30. August 2010, 20:03: Message edited by: Secret Admirer ]

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiffany
Senior Rewinder
Member # 9077

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Tiffany   Email Tiffany   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I just finished watching Night Of The Comet which I can't beleive I have never watched. It was even better than I expected. Kelli Maroney's character Samantha was so sarcastic and had some of the funniest lines of the movie, I loved it!!
I'm officially a fan and will now be adding this movie to my fav list!

Posts: 74 | From: Nova Scotia Canada | Registered: Aug 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Veronica Sawyer
Rewind Guru
Member # 2221

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Veronica Sawyer   Email Veronica Sawyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you liked it, Tiffany! It gets better and better every time you watch it [Smile]
Posts: 731 | From: Racine, WI | Registered: Dec 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
The cutest legs in the business.
 -

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Awesome.. SA those are the two-tone tennis shoes that I was mentioning in my observations.

Tiffany.. welcome to the Rewind Comet Zombies Club!

Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I would like to thank Veronica Sawyer for reminding me to make "Night of the Comet" a new Christmas night tradition .. started it just before midnight.
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
I so want to trackdown the tune "Eyes On You" by Jocko Marcellino.. I recently thought I'd scored it from Jocko himself, but he replied back that even he didn't have it. He did give me a lead on it, however to this point it is just that..

(I got to turn off the predictive text on my new iPhone.. It keeps replacing of with if and on with in... etc )

[ 26. December 2010, 11:23: Message edited by: Valley ]

Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
Good luck on your search, Val! I'm looking for that song too... nudge nudge wink wink.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home