iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Looking for 80's Summer movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for 80's Summer movie
arman
Rewind Curious
Member # 8968

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for arman   Email arman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Im looking for a movie made in the mid 80's. Has a character in it named Wendall where he is the nerd of the bunch and in the end he ends up with the girl that everyone wants. I can remember them trashing the girlfriends father's party. Thats about all i can remember.
Posts: 1 | From: New Orleans | Registered: Jun 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fraternity Vacation?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it is "Fraternity Vacation".. you might be mixing another movie in with it.

Fraternity Vacation (1985)

[ 21. June 2010, 12:17: Message edited by: Valley ]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what? I like Fraternity Vacation quite a bit, especially the soundtrack stuff from Brad Fiedel. BUT! I can't get over that stupid nickname they gave to Tim Robbins' character, "Mother". Drives me crazy, it's so stoopid! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See most people are annoyed by Wendall......how about Wendall saying Mother?:

"MMMMoooootheeeeerrr" in a winey squeaky tone [Big Grin] haha

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Thanks for the nightmares Muffy!

Secret Admirer, I serious think they gave Robbins that horrible "Mother" nickname all for the one joke at the end of the movie. It just wasn't worth it!

Cameron Dye and Sheree J. Wilson are the real stars of this movie.

Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Thanks for the nightmares Muffy!

Yeah...Thanks!

and yep, that whiny voice is exactly what I was thinking of and I totally agree with you Valley, they did it for the lame jokes.

Oh well, another lost movie found, well done Sir Valley! Hopefully the original poster will drop in to close the case.

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I have to admit when I was looking for a picture of Wendall earlier today I found a picture of Stephan Geoffreys I can't re post but it may have made me go "whoa!!!!!....my eyes.....my eyes"

Anyone who knows what line of the business he's in now knows what i'm talking about.......omg i'm still picturing what I saw........

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyone who knows what line of the business he's in now knows what i'm talking about.......omg i'm still picturing what I saw........
'Executive Relief' is his profession.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home