iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Desperate seeking movie help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Desperate seeking movie help
FIN
Rewind Curious
Member # 8924

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for FIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i`m looking for this car movie where cardiler gives a boy job to drive a car to client.
car is lamborghini or ferrari and it starts to brake up everywhere he has to take it to prepair.
somewhere in the movie is joe satriani`s great song
please help or ask more about what i remember
thanks

Posts: 5 | From: finland | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll start with a guess of the Patrick Dempsey movie "Run" from 1991 .. but the car was a red Porsche?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you checked out It Takes Two (1988) yet? It is similar to your description and it has the Satriani song in it, 'Crushing Day'.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Secret .. that has to be it. I almost mentioned it, but I didn't remember the delivering of the car to a client. I thought he bought a car that turned out to be a scam. I had no clue about the song.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right 100% Valley, he does buy the car, not deliver it to a client. Still similar enough to warrant a mention. The fact that you thought of it too, means we might be on to something.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
Oh with the Satriani tune in "It Takes Two" it is definitely it. The only 80's movie I remembered a Satriani song being in was "Say Anything".

btw.. "It Takes Two" was a fun movie. Hopefully, FIN will return to claim the prize.

FIN
Rewind Curious
Member # 8924

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for FIN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Secret Admirer and valley and others.
crushing day satriani on the youtube and i almost s..t in my pants.
thats the song i was looking for.
i search the movie "it takes two"
and i`m howling like a wolf.
you help me so much
thanks everybody
the prize belong`s to you

ps.see the movie it`s great

pss.get satriani`s crushing day

Posts: 5 | From: finland | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home