iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I've been trying to find this movie for sometime now with no luck, I can remember watching it back in the 80's and finding really funny.

Right, all I remember from this movie is one scene where some guy gets given some lubrication in a tube from some other guy/s, he is told it is some kind of great sex lube that will make masterbating unbeleivable but in fact they have tricked him with a tube of super glue and he gets his hand stuck to his D**K.

I know its not much to go on but any help would be great. thanks

Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kowalski
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kowalski   Email Kowalski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That happen in American pie 2
Posts: 357 | From: Ireland | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for pork pie mcfly   Email pork pie mcfly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its from the 80's.
Posts: 235 | From: Hill Valley | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 54  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
Just remembered something...I think they were at a summer camp or army barracks.
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hang tight mcfly i think my work collegue will know this one, hes awsome at this. Ill ask and get back to you tomorrow mate.
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
Cheers Willy.
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
No one got any idea's????
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i asked him and he only came up with american pie as well - are you sure its an 80s movie mcfly?
Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
try watching that scene from american pie 2 and see if it def is not that movie coz it sounds exactly like it mcfly. If its not then try something like animal house maybe.
pork pie mcfly

Member # 6802

54 Updates!

Member Rated:
Willy,I can remember watching it at my cousin's house back in the late 80's, it's not Animal House as I have it and it's not that, as for American Pie 2 everytime I watch this movie I've always thought that they stole the superglue idea from the movie I'm looking for...it's driving me nuts trying to remember what it's called. [Confused]
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
any of the porkys movies perhaps?
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Random suggestions worth checking out: 'Oddballs' / 'Meatballs' (the sequels). I just keep thinking of Flick getting his tongue stuck in 'A Christmas Story' and of Captain Mowser getting his fingers stuck in his hair in 'Police Academy 2'.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockin'80sChick
Rewind Curious
Member # 8906

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Rockin'80sChick   Email Rockin'80sChick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meatballs seems to be right but give me time to think. These things usually come to me in the middle of the night. LOL.
Posts: 5 | From: Cedar Falls, Iowa | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
These things usually come to me in the middle of the night.
What things... do they have masks and tell you to kill people and whisper whisper all the time so you can't rest and say "Kill! Kill!" and...

Oh wait, I get you.

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
LMAO @ above. hahahahaha They come at night - mostly.
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by oneyedwilly:
LMAO @ above. hahahahaha They come at night - mostly.

Mostly...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home