iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » looking for title of movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for title of movie
6fifty8
Rewind Curious
Member # 8

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 6fifty8   Email 6fifty8   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying to recall the name of the movie where the kid (older teen-ish) is always playing the arcade game that's outside (?) on a patio or outside a mobile home....and he finally beats the game. It turns out that the game relates directly to the starfighters of a distant planet and this lizard-man type guy comes and abducts him to go and help fight their war. That's the most I can pull out of my memory banks about the movie, but my friends know what I'm talking about and NONE of us can remember the title. Any ideas?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6fifty8 wrote, in part:
quote:
I'm trying to recall the name of the movie where the kid (older teen-ish) is always playing the arcade game that's outside (?) on a patio or outside a mobile home....

Sounds like "The Last Starfighter" (1984). There is a page on this site. On the lower-left corner of this site, scroll down until you see the title.

Also, click on this:
http://us.imdb.com/Details?0087597

Hope this helps you!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
noblprz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 999

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for noblprz   Email noblprz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did your friends grow up in the 80's ?? How is it possible that Nobody remembered that movie, IT WAS AN 80s CLASSIC!

Sorry, that just came out.

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home