iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Fans of Young Einstein?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fans of Young Einstein?
Faust1979
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8548

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Faust1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved this movie when I was a kid and I remember making my parents rent it all the time. It is a wild and funny movie. What happened to yahoo serious's career anyways? I remember seeing commercials for another movie in the early 90s but I don't remember ever watching it. Looking it up it was called reckless kelly. I see he has a third movie out. It seems like the guy has a hard time getting stuff off the ground movie wise.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved Young Einstein. Reckless Kelly was... reckless. Didn't have the same charm to it. Never saw Mr. Accident.
Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only saw Young Einstein & Reckless Kelly...didn't bother with the other one...but Einstein is easily the better of the 3.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend cut his long hair off last year but is desperatly trying to grow it back. He showed me the progress under his hat and I said 'My god...you look like Yahoo Serious'....he of course had no idea who I was talking about. Damn my 80's reference ostrasizing brain.
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Earth Angel:
My friend cut his long hair off last year but is desperatly trying to grow it back. He showed me the progress under his hat and I said 'My god...you look like Yahoo Serious'....he of course had no idea who I was talking about. Damn my 80's reference ostrasizing brain.

Stick with it! They will catch up to you!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Mr Accident. Had chest pains... no, it really wasn't that bad! But Young Einstein is really the best of the three.
Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home