iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » funniest 80s flick youve seen?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: funniest 80s flick youve seen??
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved "The Toy" w' Richard Pryor as a kid...I still get quite a laugh out of it.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Cindy... This being Milt... greatest line ever.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We talked about Marilu Henner and that reminded me of Johnny Dangerously (1984)
One of the funniest no doubt about that.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is kinda tough...but after narrowing down my list of favorite 80's comedies...Revenge of the Nerds would have to take the crown for me...Still love that movie even today.

-

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneyedwilly
The Dread Pirate Rewind....
Member # 8730

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for oneyedwilly   Email oneyedwilly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pyromantic:
ff

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Nobody knows what that means!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1217 | From: united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry..computer glitch..i fixed it
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn both movies I posted here were from the 90's. Google first, then post. Repeat [Smile]

[ 21. April 2010, 06:40: Message edited by: Bamersy ]

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Pooh
Master Rewinder
Member # 5798

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Princess Pooh   Email Princess Pooh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crash:
"This is Spinal Tap" is the funniest 80s movie by far. I am completely mystified by "The Gods Must Be Crazy." It's basically the same crappy three jokes over and over, mostly filmed in misframed, barely in focus shots and edited with hedge clippers. It's the most overrated 80s movie. (Putting on a Kevlar vest because I know that I'm about to be fragged here.) :-) But I also know that I am in a tiny minority, judging by the number of folks who seem to really love it. To those folks, I dare them to defend the sequel. :-)

Some people have no soul.
Posts: 156 | From: London | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80steenmovies
Rewind Curious
Member # 8837

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80steenmovies   Author's Homepage   Email 80steenmovies       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The New Kids.
One of the best 80s teen movies.
Unintentionally funny, thanks to James Spader and his gang.

Posts: 3 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no soul, Princess Pooh? :-) I think that I do. Proof: I've been to London quite a few times (and had too much to drink there quite a few times), I've stood a foot away from Nic Cage, I've chatted with Cate Blanchett, I have an original (long-since deactivated) Smell-O-Vision card from the 1982 John Water's classic, Polyester, and I have a Pinky and the Brain plaque in my office. I believe that indicates the presence of a soul...twisted, but still a soul. :-)
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
i'll still stick to my pick..but again, there are many to choose from.
Adam Larson
Rewind Curious
Member # 8872

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Adam Larson   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Larson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spies Like Us!!!!!
Posts: 3 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: May 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malcolm. Unequivocally one of the most rich Australian comedies ever made. [Smile] [Big Grin]

"It's a job, d*ckhead!"

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a great movie. Love Malcolm.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the dream team
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
helen... say it again!
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burnett
Senior Rewinder
Member # 9924

5 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Burnett   Email Burnett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once watched The Blues Brothers when I was very ill, and I couldn't stop laughing.
Especially on the part when the car does this impossible backward flip. Very silly, I know, but I rewinded that part like 10 times and it stayed funny [Big Grin] .

Also: This is Spinal Tap, Better Off Dead, Robocop, Conan the Barbarian ('Zamora!'), Commando and some Bill Murray movies.

Posts: 87 | From: Belgium | Registered: Aug 2011 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home