iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Concrete Angels (1987)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Concrete Angels (1987)
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a scan, but anyone see this? It's like set in 1964, with some youth and rock rebellion. I'm going to pick it up this weekend. Atomik? Have this one?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Riptide, i donŽt have this movie
but i found out that it was released here on VHS back in the day.
So, maybe iŽll get it someday.

Post a comment when youŽve watched it.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never watched it but I got the cassette soundtrack from the studio before they released it on VHS.
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got the sntrk too on cassette
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murrays15
Rewind Curious
Member # 8734

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for murrays15   Email murrays15   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my first post of the forum...

I wanted to say that i have this movie on VHS and it not that great, but i did not buy it for the movie. I bought it because i was interested in the soundtrack of the movie. The beatles tribute band "1964... As the Beatles" recorded the soundtrack and i have been fan of this group since i was 13 years old.

I noticed that a few member of this forum have the original cassette of the soundtrack, which is hard to find these days at it was a crappy movie.

I would anyone like to private message me or email if you are interested in a trade of sorts for the soundtrack. I have in return the unedited, non-mastered tracks of the songs on the soundtrack as performed by 1964 as the Beatles. these tracks were sourced from the raw reel to reel master recorded to cassette (plus a few copies later).

best regards

robert

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home