iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » O.C. and Stiggs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: O.C. and Stiggs
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone besides me just love this movie? I remember the first time I watched it...it was actually one my dad wanted to see and he told me I'd probably like it. I thought Neill Barry was soooo cute lol. It soon became one of my favorite movies. I couldn't begin to say how many times I rented it. I have it now on DVD so I can watch it anytime I want. I remember wanting to go to Arizona, because the movie was supposed to take place there. Don't know if it really did or not.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pettyfan:
Did anyone besides me just love this movie? I remember the first time I watched it...it was actually one my dad wanted to see and he told me I'd probably like it. I thought Neill Barry was soooo cute lol. It soon became one of my favorite movies. I couldn't begin to say how many times I rented it. I have it now on DVD so I can watch it anytime I want. I remember wanting to go to Arizona, because the movie was supposed to take place there. Don't know if it really did or not.

Yes, it did take place in Arizona. Just click on the link posted.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089715/locations

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen this movie but i´m really interested!
Teen flick directed by Robert Altman? How did i miss this one...

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Atomik, it's really funny. I bet you'd like it.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Schwabs"!
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home