iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » What 80s movie is this picture from? (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33   
Author Topic: What 80s movie is this picture from?
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Try this one Warrior.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christopher reeve in somewhere in time.
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, wasn't sure how hard this one would be. I only saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good. Now make with the next pic! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try this one:

-

Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this one I've got the DVD it's young doctors in love,a very funny movie.
Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, you got it. I also own the dvd.
Posts: 7056 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

how about this one.

Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I'm at a loss. I also have the Young Doctors in Love DVD. Pretty funny and moderately holds up.

While I'm thinking about it... I got another topic.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
I´m certain that i´ve seen that ghoul/zombie/whatever before and the girl MUST be familiar too
but i can´t name the film. DAMN! [Big Grin]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the young warrior:
 -

how about this one.

Still no one? if not i won't give it away I'll post another pic from the movie in the next day or 2.

I'll give a clue it's a pretty obscure horror title released by new world pictures.

Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it The Vineyard ?
Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Well done johnny the vineyard it is,quite a fun little horror movie with big trouble in little china's James hong (david lo pan) and the lady in the picture Karen Lorre who also starred in the really cool 1991 Jill schoelen horror flick - popcorn.
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Hmm, The Vineyard. Never seen it but i remember Karen Lorre (aka Karen Witter) from 1990 film Buried Alive.
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Please feel free to take a guess. [Smile]

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
At first i thought it might be perfect from 1985 but then i thought i don't recollect the actress being in it,then i noticed a bit of a look of horror on her face and I thought it can't be perfect unless it was the look of horror of seeing john travolta in a pair of shorts.

So i reckon it's got to be Aerobicide.

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Damn, you're good ! [Big Grin]

It could just as easily had been from The Majorettes or Death Spa, but Aerobicide is indeed the right answer !

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
Death spa,not seen that johnny but I know it had a blu ray release sometime last year(any good ?),I've seen the majorettes a while back on vhs.

I've never seen Aerobicide but knew of the movie well, I've read quite a few reviews for it over the years and was tempted at one time by a purchase,not sure what stopped me,I think I remember the UK dvd not being of the highest quality and I'm sure it was slightly cut.

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Yeah, i like Death Spa.. well, i mean : It is what it is.. but i think it's quite amusing.
Last year's combopack release is very good. (similar to the Prom Night blu-ray from Synapse i'd say)
It has that soft hazy appearance, but it looks astonishing on the blu-ray. They also did a very good featurette.

I also have that Aerobicide UK dvd you mentioned.. and yeah, it's pretty crappy..
but then again, so is the movie ! [Big Grin]

JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was hoping this thread would start up again.
Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

what about this one.

and before you ask no it's not my old school photo.

[ 12. February 2015, 13:08: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
Meryl Streep in Out Of Africa ? [Big Grin] [Razz]
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
I think I made that one too easy [Big Grin]

[ 07. February 2015, 07:38: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
nice try with meryl streep johnny,not quite,i can see the similarities though!

anyone?

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am I the only one that really like Meryl Streep
Posts: 1991 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Meryl Streep is brilliant! In Evil Angels she knocks her role out of the park. She absolutely nails the Australian accent. One of the best performances I have seen. She is very effortless in her delivery.
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home