iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The 80's Movie Network (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The 80's Movie Network
skatexedge
Master Rewinder
Member # 5712

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for skatexedge   Email skatexedge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need an excuse to move to the valley anyway!!
Posts: 294 | From: Arizona | Registered: Mar 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where am I on the schedule? You guys will probably give me 15 minutes at 4:45 a.m. Sunday morning where I can pontificate on foreign horror movies that only I have seen and show blurry clips from Dutch bootleg VHS tapes. :-)

Seriously, a great dream... Canada has the closest thing on Rogers Cable, the Drive-In Channel, where they show stuff from the 70s and 80s. They even had an "all Roger Corman nurse film" night--Night Call Nurses, Student Nurses, and Candy Stripe Nurses. That's pretty amazing for niche broadcasting..

Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by skatexedge:
I need an excuse to move to the valley anyway!!

This totally made me laugh ha! cheesy and funny [Smile]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sCoop
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9205

- posted      Profile for 80sCoop   Email 80sCoop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if there was a channel like this (complete with interviews & behind the scenes footage between films) my DVR would always be out of space! Love it!!
Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hilarious comments everyone! But Secret Admirer .. you're aiming too high.

Skate.. just like Muffy .. I love that statement. Might use it as a network tagline.

Pryo.. a night of horror with you would be a blast.

Crash.. that was brilliant and totally correct regarding your timeslot.

Coop.. thanks for the support.. btw, did you stop at The Galleria to inquire about office space after your adventures at Golf 'N Stuff?

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
Hilarious comments everyone! But Secret Admirer .. you're aiming too high.

Aw damn [Frown] and here I thought I might be the Stanley Spadowski of the station if given the chance.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sCoop
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 9205

- posted      Profile for 80sCoop   Email 80sCoop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, Valley, I'm afraid we didn't make it to the Galleria. Too much to see in too little time! lol
Golf 'n Stuff was awesome though! Wish we'd had more time to explore there, too. We did play a late night round of mini-golf...in which I was victorious!

Posts: 17 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2010 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home