iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help! Can't find Movie Title.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! Can't find Movie Title.
qtpie5
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1039

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for qtpie5   Email qtpie5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a movie once about a bunch of kids during the winter and they built a snow fort and have a war against some other kids, at the last one of the forts tumbles and a Saint Bernard gets trapped. For some reason this movie just came to me, I guess it being winter something jogged my memory. If some one could help, I would really appreciate it. Its bugging the hell out of me..thanks
Posts: 21 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
noblprz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 999

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for noblprz   Email noblprz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god, I remember that movie, it was a canadian movie,

THANK GOD I FOUND THE TITLE!

I just did about 30 minutes of research and finally found it. I was right it is a Canadian movie, actually french with english dubbing, I remember. It was called
LA GUERRE DES TUQUES or "The Dog That Stopped the War"

Check this site: http://www.pulpanddagger.com/movies/g2.html

--RON

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
qtpie5
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1039

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for qtpie5   Email qtpie5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh thank you so much... I'm going to see if I can find it and watch it.. :) :)

Thanks again, you have made my day...

Posts: 21 | From: Texas | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
qtpie5
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1039

Rate Member
If someone knows how to find this movie please let me know..I have searched 'several' different sites and I can't seem to find it. Well i did, but I'm not paying $30 dollars for an old movie..

HELP.....thanks!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home