iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Easy Money-Missing from Soundtrack

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Easy Money-Missing from Soundtrack
Maisie
Rewind Curious
Member # 6295

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Maisie   Email Maisie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know the name of the track that Julio (Taylor Negron)is playing on his boom box in the motel room? There are no words and the beat sounds Puerto Rican or like disco music. This is not the track titled "Julio's Honeymoon". This tune that I am trying to find seems to be playing on a cassette tape because Julio presses the stop button to turn it off and a few minutes later, Allison hits the play button to start it again. This is the song playing while Julio is putting quarters into the vibrating bed coin box and while Allison is coming out of the bathroom in her nightgown. [Razz]
Posts: 4 | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notreal
Rewind Curious
Member # 37533

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Notreal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been searching for this as well! I hope to one day find this!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2020 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did quite a bit of searching for the answer and came up with ziltch. This may be one of those questions that never get answered.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home