iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » "the circle" music performed in weird science

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "the circle" music performed in weird science
trivebij
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 1197

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for trivebij   Email trivebij   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi guys, could you please help me?

ok, in the film wierd science, closer to the end when the two boys begin to talk romantically to their new girlfriends in wile's house, there was a song that was being played at the same time, it was called "the circle". Do you know who composed this song and where i might get it?

Posts: 23 | From: london, england | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could be Oingo Boingo or Tangerine Dream.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the Internet Movie Database (imdb.com), the song "The Circle" was performed by Max Carl.

I don't know anything about him, but after going through some internet searches, here's a biography about him. Click below...

[url}http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/bio.asp?oid=6978[/url]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops! I didn't properly set up the weblink.

Here 'tis:

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/bio.asp?oid=6978

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home