iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » modern girls flub?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: modern girls flub?
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched Modern Girls on MGMHD the other night. I noticed that after the girls get rained on in the convertible, Kelly and Margo have swapped one shoe. They are each wearing one white and one black, all the way up until they get in the drivers ed car. Afterwards they are back to normal, with no explantion in the film. Anyone else notice this?
Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got this on DVR. Gotta check it out..
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i might be way off, but i thought they switched shoes because both their feet were hurting?
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WolfmansGotNards
Ace Rewinder
Member # 5910

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for WolfmansGotNards   Email WolfmansGotNards   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jdocster McFly you Irish bug:
I've got this on DVR. Gotta check it out..

Good man! Can never watch too much Modern Girls [Big Grin]

Thank you MGMHD!

Posts: 400 | From: The 80's! Where else?! | Registered: Jul 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this on dvd so I checked it out real quick. Margo does say her feet are killing her, but there is no mentioning of them switching any shoes....you do see them with one black and one white shoe though. I have a feeling that a scene got cut during editing which explained this exchanging of one shoe.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also heard that her feet wer killing her, but why only switch one shoe? Either it's a cut scene, or the two girls did it to see if anyone on set was paying attention!

80's rocked, are there any special features, deleted scenes that may expalin it? I dvr'd it.

Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home