iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » EASY MONEY (Rodney Dangerfield)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EASY MONEY (Rodney Dangerfield)
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my favorite Rodney dangerfield movie. Anyone else love it?
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booger
Master Rewinder
Member # 4569

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Booger   Email Booger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of my favorite 80s films. A few years ago while living in Austin Fast Times at Ridgemont High screened at the Alamo Drafthouse. They brought in Taylor Negron who plays the pizza delivery guy and who plays Julio in Easy Money to do a Q & A after the film. After the Q & A he was in the lobby chatting with fans. I briefly talked with him about the Easy Money. I told him how my brothers and I grew up on the movie and how we still quote lines from it to this day. I asked him what it was like working with Rodney and he said it was a lot of fun. Before parting ways I asked him to sign my Easy Money dvd cover. He said he wasn't even aware the movie was out on dvd. LOL! That was a fun night!
Posts: 115 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

One of my favorites, as most of you know, I'm from Staten Island where it was filmed. Everyone here has seen this movie. All of the places you see in the movie are or were real.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sheena
Senior Rewinder
Member # 5620

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for sheena   Email sheena   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I LOVE that movie... so great,especailly Taylor Negron who in my mind made the film!
" Allison, I am bad. I am so bad I should be in detention"

Posts: 56 | From: London,UK | Registered: Feb 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sloas
Rewind Curious
Member # 8260

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sloas   Email sloas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know the address of the "Easy Money" house on Staten Island?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

The name of the block on Staten Island is McVeigh Avenue on Staten Island. It's in New Springville by the Staten Island mall. As for the exact address... A bit of a mystery, all the homes on that block look alike. Really really alike.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sloas
Rewind Curious
Member # 8260

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for sloas   Email sloas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I'll check it out!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Sep 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
corinne
Rewind Curious
Member # 8283

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for corinne   Author's Homepage   Email corinne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also love easy money i was little when it came out he was great in that movie
Posts: 9 | From: staten island | Registered: Oct 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home