iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Whats this movie called????? HELP ME PLEEEEAAAASE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats this movie called????? HELP ME PLEEEEAAAASE
Pinky79
Rewind Curious
Member # 8095

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Pinky79   Email Pinky79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE HELP!!! Its killing my brain trying to think of this film title!!!! I loved it when I was a kid!!! It is about teens who have special powers, theres a girl that can move things with her mind and the main guy can charge himself up and move with super speed?? There are these people after them, government or something and they get taken to this facilty place. I remember in one scene that they are escaping from the facility and the girl makes these two guys float to the ceiling toget away from them?? Sorry if it really vague but i just cant think of much else.... although I do kindda remember the song Jonny Be Good featuring??? Thanks!!
Posts: 3 | From: London | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dacaria
Rewinder
Member # 2818

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for dacaria   Email dacaria   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pinky79:
PLEASE HELP!!! Its killing my brain trying to think of this film title!!!! I loved it when I was a kid!!! It is about teens who have special powers, theres a girl that can move things with her mind and the main guy can charge himself up and move with super speed?? There are these people after them, government or something and they get taken to this facilty place. I remember in one scene that they are escaping from the facility and the girl makes these two guys float to the ceiling toget away from them?? Sorry if it really vague but i just cant think of much else.... although I do kindda remember the song Jonny Be Good featuring??? Thanks!!

I think it's the 80s TV- series "Misfits of Science." It began as 2-hour tv movie and progressed into a series.
http://us.imdb.de/title/tt0089602/

Posts: 39 | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pilot movie was released in the UK as a stand-alone rental. I'm not sure if they ever showed the series that followed it.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinky79
Rewind Curious
Member # 8095

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Pinky79   Email Pinky79   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats it, thanks soooo much guys!!! Ive found and bought the movie on amazon and they have the series aswell!!! Thanks again!!!
Posts: 3 | From: London | Registered: Jul 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home