iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » The Goonies Cast: Then & Now

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Goonies Cast: Then & Now
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just found this article on Yahoo news, and I thought I might share:

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/getback-goonies.html

I just love The Goonies. That movie always takes me back to my childhood, and it's nice to see that so many of the actors from the original film are doing well.

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that too on Yahoo. Didn't mention it here because I knew others would. What a great flick that is indeed!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike.
Master Rewinder
Member # 7179

5 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mike.   Email Mike.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last months issue of Empire magazine had a photo shoot with the whole cast from the Goonies and a group interview with them together talking about there experiences whilst filming and what they are upto now.
Posts: 270 | From: Southampton England | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 5  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw the video on their website (that went along with the article). Pretty cool!
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
richmondred
Rewind Curious
Member # 8019

1 Update

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for richmondred   Author's Homepage   Email richmondred   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so [Cool] to see this posted as I just saw it again this weekend. Thanks for that post too Saturn; I went to the website to check it out.

You know the one thing I miss seeing? Remember Sloath? The big guy who became Chunk's best bud? Did you guys know that was John Matuszak, Big Time Pro Football player!! What ever became of him?

Posts: 5 | From: Richmond VA | Registered: Jun 2009 | Site Updates: 1  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...I didn't realize that the man that played Sloth was pro football player. Unfortunately I remember hearing (during the cast DVD commentary) that Matuszak passed away in the late 80s. He was only in his late 30's.
Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home