iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Can't think of the Movie Title

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can't think of the Movie Title
plowman33
Rewind Curious
Member # 7772

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for plowman33   Email plowman33   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been losing my mind trying to think of this movie...

I'm pretty sure it was a late 80's movie, about underground creatures kind of like body snatchers. There was a young boy in it who started noticing adults, and I think his teachers, acting wierd. And the people had bandages on the back of their heads or necks to cover up the holes the creatures made when they took over their body. And I think there had something to do with pennies or coins being a weakness of the creatures. The movie ended with a giant pit in the ground and the boy figured out how to destroy all of them.

Anyone have any idea what movie I'm talking about?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Invaders from Mars (1986)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091276/

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

That's it.

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home