iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » movie sings

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: movie sings
rockfan379
Rewind Curious
Member # 1063

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for rockfan379   Email rockfan379   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dose any one remember the movie one crazy summer, i need to know the end sond title,
i think its what dose it take but who is it by

Posts: 2 | From: canadensis,pa usa | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
kenkobra
Master Rewinder
Member # 892

1 Update

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kenkobra   Email kenkobra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every now and then it is on TBS. If you have cable, dish network, or directv check out encore. Its on there every now and then. Just record the credits and it will be in there. Sorry I don't have this dvd or I will tell your.
Posts: 224 | From: AZ | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 1  | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't remember the actual track, but here's the soundtrack listing, if it helps:

"DON'T LOOK BACK"
Written by Hawk Wounski
Performed by Demi Moore

"TAKE A BOW"
Written by Patrick Leonard and Keithen Carter
Performed by Jaime Segel

"EASY STREET"
Written by Dan Hartman
Performed by David Lee Roth

"BE CHROOL TO YOUR SOUL"
Written by Dee Snider
Performed by Twisted Sister

"WHAT DOES IT TAKE"
Written by Derry Grehan
Performed by Honeymoon Suite

"DIRTY DOG"
Written by Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill and Frank Beard
Performed by ZZ Top

"DO IT AGAIN"
Written by Brian Wilson (I) and Mike Love (I)
Performed by The Beach Boys

"WOULDN'T IT BE NICE"
Written by Brian Wilson (I) and Tony Asher

"FUN, FUN, FUN"
Written by Brian Wilson (I) and Mike Love (I)

"IN MY TOWN"
Written by Brian Wilson (I) and Gary Usher

"FANDANGO"
Written by Juan Carlos Calderon
Performed by Herb Alpert

"I GO TO RIO"
Written by Peter Allen and Adrienne Anderson
Performed by Peter Allen

"CUTA-SPACE"
Written by Billy Preston and Joe Greene
Performed by Billy Preston

"DANCING IN THE STREET"
Written by William Stevenson, Marvin Gaye and Ivy Jo Hunter
Performed by Martha and the Vandellas

"WOULD I LIE TO YOU"
Written by Annie Lennox and Dave Stewart
Performed by Eurythmics

"BORN TO BE WILD"
Written by Mars Bonfire
Performed by Steppenwolf

"DOWN ON THE CORNER"
Written by John Fogerty
Performed by Credence Clearwater Revival

"WIPE OUT"
Written by Surfaris

"THEME FROM JAWS"
Written by John Williams

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  | Report this post to a Moderator
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That songs long out of print by the way, I took it last year from that big file-swapping site, I don't think you'll find it on any of their current or OOP albums though.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
rockfan379
Rewind Curious
Member # 1063

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for rockfan379   Email rockfan379   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you form the soundtrack list it was honeymoon suite woh did the song.
i really appreciate it.

Posts: 2 | From: canadensis,pa usa | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
gwigs4
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 798

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gwigs4   Email gwigs4   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I own that movie and it is GREAT!
haven't watched it in a bit, but John Cusack's character's best friend in the film is played by a guy who was on the sitcom "Dharma and Greg" he's quite a funny guy in the movie and surprised he wasn't an 80s movie king like cusack.. ah well!

Posts: 16 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jan 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, "What Does It Take", which threw me off cuz I know it more for "If I could grow wings, I could do anything, just to keep you with me..." etc.

I guess you could burn the end credits version of it to CD if you had to. You'd only get stuck with a little dialogue, heh heh.

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home