iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Iron Eagle

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Iron Eagle
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never seen this movie. My mom was watching it this morning...somehow I think I have a built in 80s radar dector...because I knew in 2 seconds, that it was an 80s movie, and one I would like-even if I had never seen it.

I watched about 1/2 an hour of it. I liked when he raced the guy on the motor cycle- I loved the song that was playing, does anyone know what it is?

I think Jason Gedrick was really cute...I looked him up-he still is cute.

I thought...Oh my gosh- that's Tommy from Valley Girl,(the guy that rode the motorcycle)...and I looked it up to make sure- and it was.

I always liked Melora Hardin too, she was in alot of Disney stuff.

I think I want to buy this movie and watch it the whole way through. The guy that played the father was good looking too_i have to check him out-since I am closer to his age now-that he was in the movie.

I recognized the one guy from Revenge of the Nerds too.

I never realized they made sequels to this movie.

The stunts with the flying and the motorcycle were amazing, I can't believe they filmed that whole scene, without someone getting killed.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You couldn't make this kind of film anymore, climaxing with half a foreign country being blown up good, even if their leaders really deserve it. But even in today's testier world, it's still a nice picture that keeps you hooked through.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked when the one guy was talking about the Presidents, and he said that we use to have "Mr. Peanut" ...now we have Ronnie "Ray-GUN".
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I have Iron Eagle I & II dvd´s.
Both are good movies but the first one is better as usual.

I believe that the song ISIS asked is "Old Enough to Rock ´n Roll" by Rainey Haynes.
The song is not on the soundtrack.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
Yeah...that's the song. I never heard of it. I like it.

Here's the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrq31J6RbgU

Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good propaganda, rubbish flick. Jason Geddrick is a cool actor (not in this movie though). I'd cite The Last Don parts I & II as his best work.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kash:
Good propaganda, rubbish flick. Jason Geddrick is a cool actor (not in this movie though). I'd cite The Last Don parts I & II as his best work.

You just gave me Kashlash......my fav Jason Gedrick role is by far "The Heavenly Kid". I thought he was good in "Backdraft" as well.

It enjoyed "Iron Eagle" and flying a jet while listening to a little Queen is highly recommended. Also, cool to see a very young looking Shawnee Smith as one of the Air Force bratpack.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JAY LEE
Rewind Jedi
Member # 6345

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JAY LEE   Email JAY LEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Movie rocks! And kicks the biiaatch azzz of that other totally gay jet fighter movie!!
Posts: 1278 | From: Denmark,Europe | Registered: Dec 2007 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valley, Doug Masters name was on the plaque for the alternates!
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home