iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » I know you are..but what am I

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I know you are..but what am I
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pee Wee's Big Adventure is on right now...actually it is at the end. I love this movie, but I have to be in the mood for it to watch it. The end is the best part...when they are all at the Drive-In watching the movie version of his life.

I remember when we first saw this movie-in the 80s on HBO...my mom and my brother and I were laughing hysterically....my Dad came in the room, and stopped dead in his tracks, and couldn't quite figure out the deal with Pee Wee Herman. He didn't find the humor in it like we did.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tequila?
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pee Wee's Big Adventure is a masterpiece!

I have to put the classic Bird is the Word scene
also here from the Back to the Beach flick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sMB6dye29Q

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! I forgot how funny this flick was...

"I'm trying to use the phone!" hahaha... The big shoe dance is frikin hilarious!!!

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gatorfan_008
Rewind Curious
Member # 7606

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for gatorfan_008   Email gatorfan_008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Pee Wee wipes out on the motorcycle, it
cracks me up to this day... There were plenty that didn't enjoy this movie, I enjoyed it...

Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home