iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Date Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Date Movies
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you remember any movies you went on a date to see in the 80s?

The first date I ever went on was to see:

Terror in the Aisles

There were so many great movies to see back in the 80s...that were awesome date movies.

Some of the movies I went out on dates to see were:

Missing in Action
Friday the 13th part 4
Halloween 4
The Serpent and the Rainbow
The Seventh Sign
Eddie Murphy- Raw
Crocodille Dundee
Top Gun
Dirty Dancing
Witchboard
Some Kind of Wonderful
Revenge of the Nerds-3
Mischief
Roadhouse

I kept all the ticket stubs to all the movies I went to.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the first date movies I saw was BLIND DATE with kim Bassinger and Bruce Willis. I HATED it! We didnt even watch the whole thing, we ended up going back to his car to make out!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell is a date? [Confused]

Ohhhh.....I remember those....it's been awhile.

I never took many girls to the movies back then. We would hit concerts or clubs or parties and stuff like that. I remember I saw the movie "Alive" on a date. Great movie, but too long for a movie theater.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by ISIS:
...[snip]...Some of the movies I went out on dates to see were:

Missing in Action...[snip]...

Chuck Norris as a date movie? I presume that movie was your date's idea? [Smile]

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first movie that me and my wife went to see was Scream 2......
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first date was in the 5th grade and we saw Three Men and a Baby. She was my first official girlfriend too, now that I think of it. I think we held hands (we were a hot couple [Big Grin] ).
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home