iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you favorites?

Here are mine in order:

80s:

1 - Predator
2 - Commando
3 - The Terminator
4 - Twins
5 - The Running Man
6 - Red Heat
7 - Raw Deal
8 - Conan the Barbarian
9 - Conan the Destroyer

90s:

1 - Terminator 2: Judgment Day
2 - True Lies
3 - Total Recall
4 - Kindergarten Cop
5 - Eraser
6 - Last Action Hero
7 - Jingle All the Way
8 - End of Days
9 - Batman & Robin

2000s:

1 - Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
2 - Collateral Damage
3 - The 6th Day
4 - Governor of California

Top 5 movies:

1 - Predator
2 - Terminator 2
3 - Commando
4 - Terminator 3
5 - True Lies

-

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You Sir are a God..

Ok here I go..

5:True Lies
4:The Running Man
3:Total Recall
2:Predator
1:The Terminator

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Running Man
Commando
The Villain

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Total Recall
2. The Terminator
3. The Running Man

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Predator
The Terminator
Commando

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVERYTHING.

But if i had to pick...

1. Terminator 2
2. Kindergarten Cop
3. Commando
4. Predator
5. Terminator
6. Total Recall
7. Twins
8. Jingle All the Way
 -

Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saturnchick
Master Rewinder
Member # 7524

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for saturnchick   Email saturnchick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Terminator 2
2. True Lies
3. Total Recall

Posts: 339 | From: New York City | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Favorite:

1. The Terminator
2. Predator
3. Total Recall
4. Conan the Barbarian
5. The Running Man

Least Favorite:

1. Junior
2. Batman & Robin
3. Jingle All the Way
4. Hercules in New York
5. End of Days

Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jdocster, good list but 'Batman & Robin'? , like the fact you count his becoming governator as a mjaor event, lets hope he doesn't follow up and fulfil his well documented ambition of becoming dictator!

I used to like Arnie, pity he's such an arsehole in real life.

From the 80s

1. Predator
2. Terminator
3. Conan The Barbarian

From the 90s

1. T2
2. Total Recall
3. True Lies

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arnold is a legend!

Top 10:

1. Conan the Barbarian
2. The Terminator
3. Predator
4. Total Recall
5. Commando
6. T2
7. Conan the Destroyer
8. True Lies
9. T3
10.The Running Man

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Predator
2. The Terminator
3. Commando

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hewzy
Rewind Guru
Member # 6043

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for hewzy   Email hewzy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Predator
2. Total Recall
3. The Running Man
4. Commando
5. Terminator 2

Posts: 729 | From: Birmingham, England | Registered: Sep 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love THE RUNNING MAN! Thats one of those movies that when it pops up on TV I stop everything and watch it. I just recently bought the DVD for $5 at WALMART. I'm happy to see it pop up on a lot of peoples lists, as most people I know dont like it (however, I think thats because they are horror fans who view it as "a Stephen King movie" instead of as an "Arnold Schwarzeneggar action movie".

I hate to admit I have never seen all of TERMINATOR OR all of TERMINATOR 2. I should probably get crackin' on that!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too loved The Running Man (although I'd love to see S. Kings version made). The only AS movie I didn't really like was..... Hercules in New York, mostly because of the girly man and the HORRIBLE dubbing!

Don't feel bad, mamma mia, I've never seen the Godfather movies. I should feel bad about that!

Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Predator
2. The Terminator
3. Commando
4. T2
5. The Running Man

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. predator
2. T2 (don't like the first one)
3. commando
4. true lies
5. total recall

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ronnie:
1. predator
2. T2 (don't like the first one) [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]
3. commando
4. true lies
5. total recall

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toxic Sammy Hain:
Running Man
Commando
The Villain

The Villain??? [Confused]

Really? [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
I know a couple of good ol boys who'd just love to make your aquaintance!! [Wink]

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mamamiasweetpeaches:
I love THE RUNNING MAN! Thats one of those movies that when it pops up on TV I stop everything and watch it. I just recently bought the DVD for $5 at WALMART. I'm happy to see it pop up on a lot of peoples lists, as most people I know dont like it (however, I think thats because they are horror fans who view it as "a Stephen King movie" instead of as an "Arnold Schwarzeneggar action movie".

I hate to admit I have never seen all of TERMINATOR OR all of TERMINATOR 2. I should probably get crackin' on that!

THE RUNNING MAN! I'd buy that for a dollar! [Wink]

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kash:
Jdocster, good list but 'Batman & Robin'? , like the fact you count his becoming governator as a mjaor event, lets hope he doesn't follow up and fulfil his well documented ambition of becoming dictator!

I used to like Arnie, pity he's such an arsehole in real life.

From the 80s

1. Predator
2. Terminator
3. Conan The Barbarian

From the 90s

1. T2
2. Total Recall
3. True Lies

Yeah, the Batman & Robin was thrown in there because I could watch it. He has other movies I didn't list that I just don't need to see again. I was joking about the "governator" listing. I don't view him as a dictator, just a "staunch" republican. He's actually done a lot of good for California. He's very competitive. If you get a chance, you should watch the documentary Pumping Iron. This flick documents his life (1977) while he was the king of bodybuilding.
TNUC
Master Rewinder
Member # 3594

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TNUC   Author's Homepage   Email TNUC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Opening scene in COMMANDO, where Arn is carrying logs and feeding deer is the greatest thing i've ever seen.
 -

Posts: 193 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but WHERE exactly is that goddamn cabin? It supposed to be somewhere on Mt Baldy... But even scouring google earth, I haven't been able to find it [Frown]

Sorry about the OT post... Meanwhile I say "Get to da choppah!" [Wink]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ISIS, (is she here?) have YOU ever seen RUNNING MAN? You should watch it if only for the faboo Totally '80s outfits! It's supposed to take place "in the future" and yet EVERYBODY is dressed Totally '80s. Too funny.

lso worth mentioning is The Villain in it is Richard Dawson, who we're used to seeing on FAMILY FEUD (probably my FAVORITE game show)as a charmer kissing little old ladies - here he's just a bad-*** meanie! He's so over-the-top it's a stitch!

Thats why even though Im not a fan of action flicks or Arnie movies this one is sooo much fun its Must See TV!

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
Holy crap! Nick is still alive!!! [Big Grin] He's been gone trying to find the cabin...

[after Dutch has nailed a guy to the wall with his knife]
Dutch: Stick around. =)

Bonus!

Here's the press kit for the movie. It talks about the cabin location on Mt Baldy, CA...
http://commando.80sactionalliance.com/commandofans/presskitdoc.pdf

[ 26. November 2008, 13:25: Message edited by: jdocster ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home