iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's Movie
80sFan9999
Rewind Curious
Member # 7515

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80sFan9999   Author's Homepage   Email 80sFan9999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to remember an 80's Movie:

Potential title may be "Dear You, Love Me". I seem to remember a title song with the same lyrics: "Dear you, love me...that's all...in this letter."

It may have starred Sarah Jessica Parker, but I may be thinking of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

I am fairly confident that it involved girls roller skating and the main or secondary female character becoming involved with a baseball player after which a "pen-pal" type relationship formed. Hence the title, "Dear you, Love me".

If anyone knows to what I am referring please respond.

Thank you!

Posts: 8 | From: Home | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80sFan9999
Rewind Curious
Member # 7515

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for 80sFan9999   Author's Homepage   Email 80sFan9999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone?
Posts: 8 | From: Home | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven Minutes in Heaven:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089997/

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this movie....Jennifer Connelly!
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's another movie I have never seen and need to watch it sometime.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Only out on VHS....it's worth watching ISIS.
80sFan9999
Rewind Curious
Member # 7515

Rate Member
Thank you so much!

How could I confuse Jennifer Connelly with S.J.P.?

Was I close I on the plot? Wasn't Jenny's best friend a blonde who chewed bubble gum? Feel like it was the the chick you played Zuzu Petals in "Ford Fairlane".

Still having trouble finding the title track...anyway know the name or artist?

Thanks.

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Glad I could help.

Maddie Corman was the blonde....she played Polly.

I believe the song is "Dear You", by Josie Aiello.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home