iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Gargoyles

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gargoyles
cdelo
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 663

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for cdelo   Email cdelo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone remember the movie "Gargoyles"?
The girls name was Diana and the head gargoyle made her read to him...I also remeber lots of gargoyle eggs...I think.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Barnified
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 56

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Barnified   Author's Homepage   Email Barnified   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that movie. It starred Jennifer Salt, Cornel Wilde and Bernie Casey as the Gargoyle. It's on DVD and VHS now. I think it's a pretty good film and eagle eyed viewers will catch an early Scott Glen performance along with Grayson Hall from Dark Shadows fame. It's hard to forget when Mr. Casey whispers the word 'Diana' in that droning whisper. Ewwww! Good stuff! I also think Rick Baker may have done the gargoyle suits. Wow, I watch too much TV! If anyone else wants to talk about TV horror movies, let me know... I just love them!!!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Apr 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey barn,

i dont really remember gargoyles, was it pure horror or like a fantasy type series?
when did it come on, late or mid eighties?remind me please!!

Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home