iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Planes, Trains and Automobiles Music

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Planes, Trains and Automobiles Music
mikeyd927
Rewind Curious
Member # 7382

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for mikeyd927   Email mikeyd927   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to find a copy of the song that was playing at the end of that movie. It is "Every time you go away" and was performed by Blue Room. I've found versions by several others but not this one. Does anybody have any suggestions where I mught be able to get it? Thanks.
Posts: 1 | From: Maryland | Registered: Sep 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I don't...I only know the Paul Young version.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

the soundtrack exists.

It might be on there.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the soundtrack and "Everytime You Go Away" is not on it. I've been trying to track down that song for years. It's never appeared on any CD, cassette or vinyl release as best I can figure. The other one I've never been able to find is "The Tuff Do What" by Tonio K from the Real Genius soundtrack.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Btw, mikeyd927, I have all the rest of the songs from Planes, Trains & Automobiles besides "Everytime You Go Away" and the various pieces of Ira Newborn's score. So if you're looking for any others, let me know.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home