iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » malibu summer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: malibu summer
80'sfreak
Master Rewinder
Member # 3922

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sfreak   Email 80'sfreak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been off this board for a long time now and it seems I have missed a lot. I come back and the whole site is different [Eek!] It looks great though, nice work Nick. It is good to be back amoung all my fellow 80's fans! So I was searching around on amazon the other day and found an 80's beach movie I have never heard of. It's called Malibu Summer and had a couple of pretty good reviews. So I went ahead and ordered it but it hasn't come yet.

Just curious if anyone here has heard of it or better yet seen it and can tell me about it. I'm a total sucker for cheesy summer, beach movies. The cornier the better [Razz] I finally got to watch Malibu Bikini Shop and Spring Break thanks to Cindymancini [Big Grin] Well if anyone can tell me anything about this movie that would be great.

It's great to be back again [Cool]

Posts: 111 | Registered: Mar 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi 80'sfreak,

If I'm correct, I saw "Malibu Summer" in the 90's on USA's Up All Night. I'm a fan of anything beach, but this movie did not leave a lasting impression for some reason. Hopefully, you will still enjoy it for the beach and the babes.

My fav 80's beach movies are "Aloha Summer", "Under the Boardwalk", "Back To the Beach", "Northshore", "Hardbodies", and "Spring Break".

Oh and Mancini definitely knows her movies.
[Wink]

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that's actually a 90's movie.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home