iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » "Nightmare on Elmstreet 3" two versions?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Nightmare on Elmstreet 3" two versions?
Te-em
Rewinder
Member # 5958

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Te-em   Email Te-em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Nightmare on Elmstreet 3 once with my friend and in the movie I heard both Into The Fire and Dream Warriors by Dokken (I really like those songs^^). I later got a VHS of this movie and watched it, but Into The Fire is missing. Yet, in the end of the movie there is a list of all the songs and it's supposed to be there.

Now, I got a DVD collection with all 7 movies and the 3rd with Into The Fire and I watched the VHS version again and discovered that the song had been replaced by another one. Are there two versions of this movie? The VHS version I have is very old, probably from the 80's. So, why was the song replaced and at the end credits, why did it say Into The Fire was there when it wasn't?

Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I never heard Into The Fire in that movie. Now I have to investigate. Dokken is one of my all-time favorite bands.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dokken rulz. You could insert a song of theirs into even a Rosie O'Donnell movie and the song would make the movie watchable but I'd still fast forward it to the songs........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
Dokken rulz. You could insert a song of theirs into even a Rosie O'Donnell movie

Please don't insult Dokken like that. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Te-em
Rewinder
Member # 5958

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Te-em   Email Te-em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's in the beginning of the movie, when she is putting that house together. She turns up the music and it plays Into The Fire.
Posts: 33 | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Awesome! I found it on youtube. Comes on at 2:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fZONOGShYI&feature=related

jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
Dokken rulz. You could insert a song of theirs into even a Rosie O'Donnell movie and the song would make the movie watchable but I'd still fast forward it to the songs........

Yikes! I still have to wear a blindfold. I really hate that pig... [Smile] Love Dokken!
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home