iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Communion DVD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Communion DVD
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found a website that had information about the two different versions of the Communion DVD release. The audio commentary on one version was talking about UFO and Aliens in general. The other version had commentary about the actual movie.

Does anyone know which website had this information?

Communion is getting another release in Australia and I'd like to find out if it's the same version that I already have. It has a different DVD cover than the one that I already have but that means nothing.

Bruce

Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have this version?

http://www.ratethatcommentary.com/detail.php/496

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's the version I have aTomik. I'll have to pick up the other version as well.

Thanks for the info KISSMAD.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes that is the version that I currently have.

Here is the new Australian release I mentioned in my first post.
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/801716

Edit: Posted wrong link to DVD.

[ 02. August 2008, 20:32: Message edited by: KISSMAD ]

Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home