iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Cancelled TV Shows

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cancelled TV Shows
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried this before but it fell on deaf eyes (if you'll forgive my dry humor). Does anyone have tapes or know when and if old shows from the 80s' air? Im talking about that show 'Report To Murphy' in 198...4? It starred Michael Keaton and lasted only one or two seasons. Also another one called 'Hes' the Mayor'..I don't know where I expect to find these episodes but I figure someone might know something about TV rejects back then.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
McFly
Rewind Jedi
Member # 354

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for McFly   Email McFly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really have to get lucky. Sometimes at the holidays (like TV Guide reported this week) a channel will do a reject show marathon. The Trio Channel (which I'm sure 90% of the world doesn't have) is showing eps of Famous Teddy Z, the Jay Mohr show "Action", "Freaks and Geeks", and some 60s show that was on for one year.

Others do it, too. Couple of years ago Comedy Central had a t-giving day(?) marathon of some Michael Keaton show with James Belushi (maybe the one you're talking about).

Posts: 1251 | From: Anaheim, CA USA | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks! I'll see if one of my friends has that channel. I've heard of it, but I've never seen anything that plays on it.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
M80sgrl
Rewinder
Member # 332

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for M80sgrl   Author's Homepage   Email M80sgrl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg Freaks and Geeks was my favorite TV show i was soo upset when it got cancelled! y did it get cancelled anyway? it was really good everyone liked it. they show it at like midnight on Saturdays so i have to stay up late to watch it even tho its reruns.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that pissed me off about freaks and geeks. i loved that show!
Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home