iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Gladiator.... No, not THAT Gladiator.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gladiator.... No, not THAT Gladiator.
Nada
Senior Rewinder
Member # 3045

- posted      Profile for Nada   Email Nada   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone ever see this bad 80's TV movie called (wait for it...) "Gladiator"? It was about this guy (TV's Wiseguy, Ken Wahl) whose younger brother is killed by this evil, black Charger driving loonatic who's going around town killing people with his car. (Think Death Proof but without all the boring dialogue).
Anyhoo, when the local police do nothing to bring the killer to justice (natch), ol' Kenny desides to take the law into his own hands and supes up his pickup truck with all kinds of James Bond-like goodies. Eventually, his unique Ken Wahl brand of vigilante justice leads to him becoming a local hero. Much to the chagrin of the lazy, good-for-nothing cops. Pretty good 80's fare!

Interesting coincidence: Ken Wahl's last name is also a brand of hair clippers... Kinda ironic if you remember what Ken Wahl looked like... [Wink]

Posts: 51 | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember the movie, but I do remember Ken Wahl, didn't he marry one of those twins that were suppose to look like a Barbie doll?

I remember him from the movie...

Fort Apache: The Bronx.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home