iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » best use of profanity in 80s film (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: best use of profanity in 80s film
Gideon
Rewinder
Member # 6941

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gideon   Email Gideon       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen that before, but I laughed at the post. =D
Posts: 36 | From: On the computer | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gideon:
I haven't seen that before, but I laughed at the post. =D

You should rent the movie. It's got some very funny lines in it... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gideon
Rewinder
Member # 6941

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Gideon   Email Gideon       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I probably will.
Posts: 36 | From: On the computer | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 80'sRocked:
The best movie ever for this category has to be Full Metal Jacket. There are way too many quotes to list here and they are way to crude. The whole movie is pure genius.
 -
[/QUOTE

i thought of one from FMJ before reading your post.
its when Joker and adam Baldwin are trying to out insult each other and in a John Wayne voice Joker says "Not before ya.....eat the peanuts...outta my..s$@#"

the Vacation one mentioned earlier is classic.

also Bunny from Platoon was interesting to listen to.

[ 19. August 2015, 15:05: Message edited by: TerdNthePoolGGB ]

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or the hilarious Johnny dangerously where I've no need disguise any swear words as such as the character of moroni already does it for me when he slaughters the English language -

-
Roman Moroni.

Roman Troy Moronie (Character)
from Johnny Dangerously (1984)

Johnny Dangerously (1984)

Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Roman Moroni: Why you miserable cork-soaker!

Roman Moroni: This is fargin war!

Roman Moroni: You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches. My own club!

Jocko Dundee: How's tricks, Moroni?
Roman Moroni: What are you doing here, icehole?
Jocko Dundee: Hey, can't a fellow enjoy a night out gambling with some of his pals?
Roman Moroni: Don't bullshtein me.
[to one of his men]
Roman Moroni: Search this somanabatch.

Roman Moroni: Okey! You and the rest of your bastages can gamble, but don't try no fargin trick, otherwise you wind up with your bells in a sling.

[ 19. August 2015, 16:50: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, gotta love Johnny Dangerously [Smile]
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Roarke is reckless
Rewind Icon
Member # 9826

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Johnny Roarke is reckless   Email Johnny Roarke is reckless   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Terminator had a 'possible response options list' when he was asked if he had a dead cat in there..

and he ended up with : www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuUqpZgHiEE

You tell 'em, Arnie ! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2176 | From: The Netherlands | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home