iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Cowboys and ww1?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cowboys and ww1?
louman27
Rewind Curious
Member # 7083

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for louman27   Email louman27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,
I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that came out i believe in the 80's.
It was about to cowboys that liked to blow things up and decided to join the army and head off to world war 1. They end up liking a couple of (i think) English girls but they already have boyfriends who are pilots. The boyfriends and the cowboys challenge each other, like flying planes and shooting things. Then they become friends of sort and help blow up a very big blimp.
I think it came out around the same time some campy 3-d space movie came out.
thanks for any help. louis

Posts: 1 | From: Dover, DE | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this it - Sky Bandits, 1986:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091963/plotsummary

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home