iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » my 80's dvd collection (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my 80's dvd collection
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also meant to add...warrior....pretty sure I read somewhere about an inter-mingling law...so basically, it is against the law to have blu-rays and regular DVDs on the same shelf for display purposes. Please fix...take a new picture...and re-post...I`m literally sitting here at my computer and not leaving until this is completed...I won`t be able to sleep. *I bet aTomik is scrambling to take a picture of his Blu-ray-DVD-VHS mash up...sinners...the lot of you....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kevdug give us a few years and i reckon i'll have them sorted,plus I've got a feeling even if i do happen to sort them all out with all that weight on those shelves from all those films that there soon going to break anyway and then they really will be inter-mingled!

It will be one serious DVD,vhs,blu ray mash up!

The legend of Billie jean blu ray is pretty cheap,it's quite a basic release but it's still a definite upgrade in quality from DVD.

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you back kev!

So, did you mean that if our blu-ray and vhs tapes mingle and get together we might soon have little blu-tapes everywhere?

Posts: 7055 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the vhs I own,there's some pretty cool artwork amongst some of these,a few titles yet to see the light of day on DVD or blu ray.

sorry about the pic quality it was taken on my nexus tablet and the camera is not the greatest!

-

-

-

[ 10. April 2015, 17:51: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a chance to buy Mirage. Worth getting, warrior?
Posts: 7055 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
yeah i'd say go for it atomik it's not a bad little early 90s desert set slasher,if you can pick it up cheap then i'd say it's definitely worth a look,i wouldn't pay a fortune for it though!
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 -

Here's a few more vhs that I own,
some of them are quite rare and there's some pretty cool artwork amongst them!

The ones that I believe to have never hit DVD or blu
Are

Hellhole - though a blu ray is in the pipeline
Pursuit
Funny money
Twisted starring Christian slater
A house in the hills
Out of the dark
Brother's in arms
Savage dawn
The joy of sex I'm not sure if that's had a DVD release,I don't think it has!

-

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
A few more random vhs that I own -

-

Octavia (1984)
war party (1989)
shallow grave (1987)
courage (1983)
siege (1982)
the sleeping car (1990)
so fine (1981)
cross country (1983).

I'm sure most of these have never been released to DVD apart from so fine which was released on the warner archive collection.

the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
A few more random vhs from my collection -

-

Pklatoon leader (1988)
The rain killer (1990)
Savage dawn (1985)
Stand alone (1985)
Square dance (1987)
The taking of Beverley hills (1991)
Final mission (1984)
A stranger is watching (1982)

[ 14. May 2015, 16:49: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are making me seriously miss good cover art
Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home