iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help finding a sci-fi movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help finding a sci-fi movie
Hudson
Rewind Curious
Member # 7027

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Hudson   Email Hudson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok im really new here but i need help.

ive tried posting on various other sites INCLUDING imbd... i dunno how thats supposed to convince you guys to aid me but yea.

this place seems really alive and you dudes sem really into movies, so here it is.

as a kid i watched a movie about an alien which ate electricity. (wait)

the alien arrives on earth somehow, i forgot, but its really small.

it drops out of a tree in one scene and sticks to a guys back whilst he is playing baseball.

as it consumes energy it gets bigger

in one scene it crawls in a dudes bed and electrocutes him to death

the alien kinda looks like a big lizard EXCEPT it has an alligators/crocodiles mouth BUT it is SIDEWAYS.

so instead of opening up and down it opens horizontaly, and it feeds on electricity

at the end of the film the monster is about the size of a really tall human and is attacking a power plant and feeding off the electricity there

i dont know how they kill it, but thats all i remember from the film

its made kind of in the style of Flight Of the Navigator.... same kinda feel to it cinematic wise, if you know what i mean.... so yeah i think its an old film

total salutations to anyone who knows what im talking about, thanks dudes

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KISSMAD
Senior Rewinder
Member # 4412

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for KISSMAD   Email KISSMAD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it be...
Not of This World: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102556/

Posts: 65 | From: Aussieland | Registered: Nov 2005 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home