iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » FIRE WITH FIRE - 1986

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FIRE WITH FIRE - 1986
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.firewithfire.site.vu/

Check this site out I found on the movie "Fire With Fire". I was looking for the title song for ages and finally came in contact with someone who showed me this site. You can download the entire soundtrack from here plus see other cool stuff. Enjoy.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of my all time favorite movie.

That is an awesome site.

I wanted to see if they wrote anything more about the supporting cast. The girl that played Lisa's best friend in the movie...died in real life.

It was such a bummer to hear how Duncan Gibbins (the director) died in the L.A. fires.

I love this soundtrack.

If Anybody Had a Heart-John Waite- is also in the soundtrack to About Last Night.

Cindymancini sent me the song "Fire with Fire" by Wild Blue...it's an awesome song.

I had never heard the song "Slave to Love" before seeing this movie...but now I love it.

I can watch this movie over and over and never get sick of it.

I never heard of this movie before coming to the Rewind.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we please get this on DVD already!!!!! Love this movie!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Is it really that good. More importantly has it been on any Premium channels lately?

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe it's been on any tv channels lately cause if it was, I would have DVD-R'd it!!! My poor VHS had seen better days.

As for it being a good movie Devo? It's got a killer soundtrack, Virginia Madsen and the dude who played Hardy Jenns (with 2 N's) from SKOW in it. What more do you want? I mean come on now...

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devo....if you have never seen Fire with Fire...you need to get it. It is awesome.

I love the supporting cast. There's a scene at the end that I wanted to know "how'd they do that?"....my friend met Kari Whurer (she was in it)...and he got to ask her how they filmed it.

Cindymancini didn't I ever give you a DVD of Fire with Fire? A friend of mine took it off a VHS and transferred it to DVD for me...because I was so afraid of wearing out my VHS tape of it.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that this is a must see 80's movie. Great soundtrack - Fire With Fire by Wild Blue is one of my favorite (NON-HEAVY METAL) songs. I finally broke down and got a VHS to DVD burner and copied this movie as well as other 80's movies which are not available on DVD yet. Worth every penny.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Bumping this thread! This is the first thread I ever I started on the rewind when I first joined in 2008! Anyway, that link doesn't work anymore on the opening post, lol. But how cool is it that this movie FINALLY got an official dvd release! Still one of my faves.
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie streams on Amazon Prime, free if you have a membership, otherwise I think it rents for $2.99 and I am not sure what the purchase price is. Great love story!
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHOGUN
Master Rewinder
Member # 477

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for SHOGUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow..so it's obtainable? LAST time i saw it was in the 80's and loved it..the friday the 13th part 5 reference..
Posts: 199 | From: LONDON | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home