iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » do you remember CBS Storybreak?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: do you remember CBS Storybreak?
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had How to Eat Fried Worms in my Amazon wish list forever on VHS only because the lowest price for it is $68

Low and behold I found it for $1.99 at the Goodwill today.........I seriously felt like I was stealing and wanted to buy it an dget out as fast as I could.......It felt like i was scamming.......haha I may have to watch it and resell it.....so I looked up CBS Storybreak.....which i loved as a kid there are a few videos on Youtube but now..........I seriously want to see Witch-Cat...... [Frown]

Witch -cat bio

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do have some memories--that intro does tend to stick with you--although not consistent ones; ABC was always my Saturday Morning network of choice. Probably if I saw one or two of the pieces, it would come back to me.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home