iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Help! Name of Movie, 1982

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help! Name of Movie, 1982
walls
Rewind Curious
Member # 1211

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for walls   Email walls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for the name of a movie in 1982 with Rob Lowe, Jacqueline Bissett, and Andrew McCarthy.

and location if known?

Posts: 1 | From: Kansas City, MO, USA | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The movie you're thinking of is "Class", which actually came out in 1983.

Click on the following weblink for more details:
http://us.imdb.com/Details?0085346

Hope this helps!

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
OConner880
Master Rewinder
Member # 415

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for OConner880   Email OConner880   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Cusack said on the tonight show a few months back that one of the highest points in his career was getting to act in that movie along side Bissett. That was also one of Joan's first movies, I remember years ago just watching that along with (yawn) 'My Bodyguard' and 'Grandview USA' just hoping Joan had a substantial part.
Posts: 186 | From: Saint James, NY, USA | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenHW
Rewind Idol
Member # 509

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for StevenHW   Email StevenHW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more thing that I forgot to mention: the movie was filmed in the Chicago area.

Another movie that was also filmed in and around Chicago around the same time was "Risky Business", which starred Tom Cruise.

Posts: 3385 | From: Sacramento, California, USA | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home