iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need help on a name of an 80's movie!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help on a name of an 80's movie!!
petrakis
Rewind Curious
Member # 6851

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for petrakis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been trying to find the name of this movie for years, but just can't seem to remember the title. It was a comedy that involved some sort of police department that had a old midget as their boss who continually broke wind! Very funny movie and any help would be appreciated.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Booger
Master Rewinder
Member # 4569

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Booger   Email Booger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be Night Patrol (1984) and the midget in question would be Billy Barty. I loved this film as a kid. I purchased it a couple years ago on dvd and in my opinion it did not hold up well. There were a few funny bits like Pat Morita playing a rape victim and another scene where the cops come in and say "this is a bust" and a very well endowed girl comes bouncing out topless and says "no, this is a bust". And then they all smoke pot. LOL! The Unknown Comic is not really funny any more.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087795/

Posts: 115 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
petrakis
Rewind Curious
Member # 6851

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for petrakis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much Booger!!! Been after this movie for so long but couldn't remember the title for the life of me. Will look to get a copy and have a good laugh. Definitely has some quality scenes.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home